The OPTREAL currently prepares and offers to sell land estates earmarked for the construction of houses in the village Herink, which is located 5 km from the southeast border of the Capital City of Prague on the boundary-line between the districts of Prague-East and Prague-West. New plots are located in the quiet southern edge of the village and are directly linked to the newly populated area that was carried into effect by the OPTREAL in the years 2005 to 2009.
The locality involves 34 building plots, the half of which has an area between eight hundred to nine hundred square meters that is desired by clients, and more than half of the land estates meet the ideal orientation towards the south.
Plots are protected from the east side by the road lined with old cherries, south and west while the space opens up towards the south and west to several neighbouring smaller villages. The surroundings invite to safely staying outside; in the summer it is ideal for walking or cycling and in winter for skiing. There are no roads all around that would disturb peacefully pleasant atmosphere. The Herink village will suit especially to those who seek a quiet and peaceful living near Prague.
Proximity and easy accessibility of Prague and surrounding villages
Herink is situated nearby the D1 motorway and the business and shopping centre Čestlice and further important pros of this location include very good accessibility of Prague;
- Wider inner city of Prague is distanced approximately 15 km from the village along the D1 motorway and the 5th May street
- Journey to the Opatov metro station, which is located at a distance of 13 km, takes about 30 minutes using the Prague Integrated Transport bus no. 363.
- Good bus connection to the near Jesenice or Říčany located 6 km far southwest from Herink using the PIT bus line no. 428
Municipal Authority and foodstuffs in Herink; further civic amenities in surrounding villages
- In addition to the municipal office, there is a grocery store, several other shops and services In the village,
- Kindergarten, post office and library are in Dobřejovice 2.5 km far from the village
- Besides the capital city, all the civic amenities are also in 5 km away Jesenice or 6 km away Říčany
We are photographing actual state of land 2 or 3 times per year and documenting the development of the site and progress of the work. Through the use of aerial photographs you can get better idea about the location and its surroundings.
Michal Rašek, OPTREAL: the regulatory plan increases the quality of development and locality as well