OPTREAL is newly offering for sale an extraordinary site with twenty-six luxury plots. By construction of these amaizing plots in this area company continues at its activities from 1998 to 2001 and 2010 to 2011 years when more than a hundread and twenty plots had been built and sold to new owners. If the general rule is that the value of the land continues to increase over time, this is doubly true for the location of Pruhonice Park – South, due to its situation and attributes. Purchase of one of the parcels have ambition to become one of your best investments.
The biggest of the many strengths of this project, which easily enables us to classify it as luxury, is the absolute proximity to Průhonice Park, with the plots directly bordering its southern edge. The closest entrance to this natural monument with mature and rare flora, lakes, relaxation zones and breathtaking atmosphere is approximately eighty meters east of the outer building plots.
First Rate Parcels, in an Intimate Setting
Future gardens with generous areas from 1,650 to 3,617 m2 will provide new owners with sufficient privacy in an already tranquil environment. From the north, west and partially even south side, the plots are bordered by existing gardens with family homes. More than half of the parcels have the most sought after, southwest, orientation.
Amenities in Jesenice, Dobřejovice and other Surrounding Municipalities
- In Jesenice, there is an elementary school, kindergarten, an elementary art school and the KAMARÁD nursery school
- Every year the social center undertakes an entire range of cultural and social activities, not only in the center building at Budějovická 303, but also in various outdoor locations
- Jesenice also has a library
- Sport loving residents can root for athletes from SK Slavia Jesenice and HC Jesenice
- In May 2015, the outdoor SPORTS AND RELAXATION CENTER OPT Play opened in the neighbouring Zdiměřice municipality. It includes, for example, a tennis court, beach volleyball court, mini volleyball, and miniature golf
- There is also a nursery school, library and post office only two kilometers distant in Dobřejovice
Surrounding Municipalities and Prague are Easily Accessible
Another significant strength of this locality is the easy accessibility of Prague.
- The D1 onramp is only 5.5 km, making Prague, as well as the shopping and business district of Cestlice easily accessible
- The extended center of Prague is approximately 17 km distant along the D1 and the 5. Května Street
- Osnice is connected to Jesenice by Public Transport line no. 327 (6 minutes), which continues on to metro C – Opatov, and line 442 (the route to the school in Osnice takes 8 minutes)
- Lines 332, 335, 337 and 339 will take you to from Osnice to metro C – Budějovicka station – in 21 minutes, and Smíchovské nádraží is accessible in 24 minutes on line 334
- From the main road, line no. 428 goes to Říčany
Průhonice Park, hiking and Cycling in the Area
- A red hiking trail goes through Osnice, no. 0013, which roughly follows the flow of Botic from Prague-Hostivar, towards Jílové u Prahy
- For cyclists, cycling maps especially recommend the routes from Osnice and Kocandy to the north around Průhonice park